(PRESENCE UC DISCONTINUED)
How do I use my Sennheiser Presence?!
Charge your headset!
1) Connect the USB charging cable into either the car charger included in the box, into a computer with via USB port, or into a wall charger with a USB outlet.
*Computer and wall charger not included*
2) Charge 35mins for 5hrs of talk time / 1hr 20mins for 10hrs of talk time
How will I know it’s charged?
1) While connected to the charging cable, the lights will guide you!
o 1x flashing red light – less than 1hr
o 1x flashing blue light – 1-2hrs
o 2x flashing blue light – 2-4hrs
o 3x flashing blue light – 4-10hrs
o Solid blue light – 100%
2) When wearing the headset, it will verbally tell you!
o Click the power button on the headset and voila! A female voice will tell you! “Between 4 and 8 hours talk time” etc.
Pair your headset!
** Important Note: When putting headset in pairing mode, it cannot be plugged into it’s charger! **
1) Activate the Bluetooth function on the phone and set the security to be visible to all available devices.
2) Scan for available devices
3) Push and hold the button on the headset while sliding the microphone out (powering on the headset)
o The headset will joyfully say “Pairing”
4) Select “Presence” on your phone
o A friendly voice will say “Pairing successful”
Power on by pulling the silver microphone away from the black body.
Accept a call by clicking the MFB (mulitfunction button)
End a call by clicking the MFB
Reject a call by holding the MFB for 1 second
*works for rejecting call waiting*
Redial by double clicking the MFB
Place call on hold by double clicking the MFB while on active call
Answer call waiting by double clicking the MFB while on active call
Mute by pressing both volume control buttons at the same time
Switch from Headset to Phone Hold MFB for 1 second until you hear a beep in your ear.
Change Volume Control Assignments
1) Hold both volume control buttons at the same time, for 2 seconds.
2) When successful it will beep twice and say “Swap volume keys”