[DW PRO 1 DISCONTINUED]
[DW PRO 2 DISCONTINUED]
What is a dimple reset? Why thanks for asking!! A dimple reset is what we try when we have exhausted all other resets and resources and we still can’t get the headset to work as far as connection issues go.
What we MUST do before doing a dimple reset:
1) Check basics (phone make & model, compat, connections)
3) Manual pair or manual disconnect & reconnect if applicable
How to do a dimple reset:
1) Make sure the headset is on the base
2) Press and release the dimple button on the back of the cube
- If you see the far right battery light flashing - congrats it worked. Let charge for 1 hour then check back on it
- If you don't see the light flashing, the reset failed. Try 1-2 more times. If it still fails transfer to PS or schedule an immediate call back
PRODUCT SUPPORT: When calling back for the follow up reset, unplug the power cord for 10 seconds then plug back in. Test it out :)
Tips: Press and release, don’t hold the button in!