1) Check Volume on headset and phone, if you're wearing it on your left ear make sure they know to roll the switch down instead of up.
2) Check basics & ensure you are set up properly
3) Dip Switch - Try #5 up, is it any better?
4) Check Set Up
5) Dip Switch Reset
1) Check Microphone volume (white dial on the back of the base)
2) Check Compatibility
3) Check Set Up
4) Dip Switch Reset
If echo is on your end turn down mic volume and fine tune listening volumes on headset and phone base if necessary
If echo is on the other end check compat switches (white switch should be on A, unless plugged in through headset jack of Cisco phone, which uses C) and try a ds reset if needed.
Static / Buzzing / Feedback
1) Check Compatibility, make sure to get phone make and model
2) Check volume levels, try turning volume down on phone and up on headset (and vice versa)
3) Check the cords, if you wiggle a cord does it get worse - if so, there is probably a short in the cord
4) Check Dip Switches, putting #3 down or #5 up can improve sound quality
5) Base Placement - move around the desk,(i.e on the side of the phone opposite of the speaker) sometimes it’s too close to other devices that affect sound quality