You’ll want to perform a battery reset, which can be as simple as unplugging the headset’s battery and then plugging it back in. Here are the instructions to make it as easy as it sounds.
Performing the battery reset
1. Remove the headband or ear loop from the headset
2. If you look at the inside portion of the headset then you will see a compartment door. On both sides of that door there are some ridges. Squeeze in on those ridges and pull out to open up that door. (if you are having a hard time with this door, push on both sides and continue pushing in as you’re pulling up on both sides)
3. Slide the battery out of the headset and disconnect it at the white clip (be careful not to pull too hard on the wires)
4. Wait for 5 seconds and then plug the battery back in
5. Put the battery door back on
6. Let it charge for at least an hour
Time for a new headset?
Many Plantronics headset users have made the switch to the Leitner LH270!