How to Setup Your TL7610:
1. Plug the connector cord into the back of the TL7610 base in the jack with the red dot.
A. If your Partner Phone has an auxiliary jack, plug the other end of the connector cord into it. This is located on the underside or back of the phone (often hidden beneath a plastic platform) and is labeled “AUX”.
B. If your phone does not have an auxiliary jack, then you will need a jack splitter. The jack splitter would then be used to plug both the TL7610 and the Partner Phone into the same wall jack.
2. Plug the appropriate end of the power cord into the bottom of the TL7610 base in the jack with the green dot. Plug the other end of the cord into the electrical outlet.
3. Plug the battery into the headset and the remote dial pad. Place both into their bases to charge. Allow the remote to charge for 3 hours before using.
How to pair your TL7610 to the Dial Pad:
1. Start with the dial pad in it’s charger for at least 3 minutes. NOT REGISTERED will appear on the display screen. Remove from the charger for 5 seconds and put back into the charger
2. PRESS PAIR 4 SEC ON BASE will appear on the screen. Hold the pair button on the main base for 4 seconds until the mute light on the base turns on red.
3. Release the PAIR button on the base. The dial pad display will read PLEASE WAIT…. And then DIAL PAD REGISTERED will appear on the screen.
**For use with a Partner Phone, make sure the charging base is in No Lifter Mode**
(FOR THE FOLLOWING FEATURES THE HEADSET MUST BE TURNED ON AND THEN PRESS THE CALL FLASH BUTTON ON THE DIALER BEFORE DOING THE REST OF THE STEPS)
MAKING A CALL:
PRESS ON/OFF ON THE HEADSET AND THEN ENTER THE PHONE # AND PRESS CALL/FLASH ON THE DIAL PAD.
PRESS ON/OFF ON THE HEADSET AND THEN CALL/FLASH ON THE DIAL PAD AND THEN ENTER THE PHONE #.
YOU CAN ALSO ENTER THE # ON THE DIAL PAD AND THEN PRESS CALL/FLASH ON THE DIAL PAD (HEADSET SHOULD BE ON)
How to Answer a Call:
When the phone rings, press the CALL/FLASH button on the remote or the ON/OFF button on the headset. Please note, if you answer from the headset and want to use the remote for advanced features the CALL/FLASH button will have to be pressed before attempting advanced features.
How to Place a Call on Hold:
Press the CALL/FLASH button on your remote. You should hear an intercom dial tone. Now press OFF. Your call is now on hold.
Retrieving a Call from Hold:
In order to retrieve a call from hold you generally must go back to your Partner Phone and press the line that is on hold.
How to Transfer a Call with an Announcement:
Press the CALL/FLASH button once. You will hear an intercom dial tone, which means the call is parked. Now, dial the extension to which you want to transfer the call. The phone will ring. When someone answers, announce the call: if he/she accepts the call, press OFF and the call will be transferred. If no one is available at that extension, press CALL/FLASH and you will be returned to the call.
How to make an Intercom Call:
Press the CALL/FLASH button to get an open line (you cannot place an intercom call while on the line with a caller). You should hear a dial tone. Now press the (*) key and 71. This activates the intercom feature. Now, simply dial the extension of the person you wish to intercom and your voice will be heard through the intercom. Press OFF when done.
PLEASE NOTE: Intercom feature may not work with the Partner ACS system. Check your phone’s feature guide for other possible ways to use the intercom feature.
How to make a Conference Call:
After you are connected with the first party, press the CALL/FLASH button. This will give you an intercom dial tone, which means the first party is now parked. Press 9 to get an outside line, then dial the new phone number (Note: If you are conferencing someone from an inside line press CALL/FLASH and dial their extension). When the second party answers, press the CALL/FLASH button once. You should now be connected with both parties. In the event that the number is busy, or if there is no answer, press OFFand you will return to the first party.
When you are ready to end the conference call, press CALL/FLASH to hand up on both callers; if you want to continue speaking with the first caller, press OFF and the last caller will be dropped.