Leitner® OfficeAlly LH370 Wireless Headset – Works With Your Office Phone, Computer, and Cell Phone
with the press of a button!
however you communicate online!
Will it work with my phone?
- Easily connect to your office phone, computer, and cell phone – switch between them with the press of a button
- CleanSound™ Technology filters out your caller's background noise for perfect sounding phone calls
- Walk, talk, and move around your office for up to a full workday on a single charge
- Sound professional – your ultra noise-canceling microphone will block out background noise
- Be the productivity rock star in your office – merge your office phone, computer, or cell phone calls with UniBase® Conferencing Technology
- Customize your fit – mold the UltraFlex™ headband to your liking. It'll hold its form to fit your head perfectly
- Smart call detection will chime to let you know your cell is ringing. Switch modes to automatically answer the call!
- Don't need to connect to your cell phone? Save a little money with the LH270, which offers all the same benefits, minus Bluetooth
This wireless headset allows you to seamlessly switch between your desk phone, computer, and cell phone at a moment's notice - all while wearing the same super-comfortable headset.
As an added benefit, merge any 2 of the 3 modes together into one call with UniBase Conferencing Technology...
- Office phone merged with computer? Sure!
- Computer with cell phone? Why not!
- Office phone with cell phone? People may think you're a madman, but you can do that too!
|Max Range / Cord Length||350 feet|
|Compatibility||Works with your existing single or multi-line corded phone, PC/Mac, and any Bluetooth device|
|Special Technologies||Tri-Compatibility (Office phone, computer, and Bluetooth enabled), UniBase® Technology|
|Warranty||5-Year Full Replacement|
|Battery Life||Up to 8 hours|
|Handset Lifter Compatible||Yes|
|What's in the box?||LH370 Headset, Charging Base, DCA, USB Cord, Phone Cable, Windscreen, Manual, Quick Start Guide|
|Handset Lifter Included?||No|