Leitner® OfficeHero LH255 Dual‑Ear USB Headset with In‑Line Call Control ‑ Skype for Business Optimized
- Dual-ear ensures you're able to stay laser-focused
- Call control lets you answer and end Skype for Business calls - all from your fingertips!
- Volume and mute controls work with any softphone!
- Noise-canceling microphone blocks out background noise from construction, office gossip, or war drums
- Adjustable headband and mic guarantees a comfortable fit
- Reversible wearing style means you can wear it on the left side, right side, upside down, or with a silly hat
- Backed with an absolutely ridiculous 5-year full-replacement warranty
- Using the quick-disconnect and a Y-Training Cord, connect multiple Leitner headsets to the same USB device
Volume and mute controls work with Skype, Skype for Business, or any other softphone, giving you power over your call. Feel a sneeze, cough, or other unwanted sound on its way? Mute yourself in less than a second right from the cord.
Maybe your caller is a quiet talker. Maybe they like to bellow. You're set either way. Turn your headset volume up or down with minimal effort.
Skype for Business users can enjoy the added luxury of answering and ending their calls without having to navigate back to Skype.
Dual-ear wearing makes for more focus, less interruptions, and an overall comfier fit.
Looking for the single ear version? Check it out here.
|Max Range / Cord Length||8 feet|
|Compatibility||Works with your PC/Mac|
|Warranty||5-Year Full Replacement|
|Handset Lifter Compatible||No|
|What's in the box?||Leitner LH255 Dual-Ear USB Headset with In-Line Call Control|