- Same-Day Shipping when you order by 2:00pm PST
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- FREE Lifetime Product Support
- Guaranteed Compatibility
- Up to 300 ft. range
- Answer and end calls when you're away from your desk (with included handset lifter)
- Eight hour continuous talk time
- Convertible headset available in different styles: over-the-ear, over-the-head or behind-the-neck
- Hands-Free Mobility: Multitask while talking on the phone.
- Noise-canceling microphone with mute button
- Digitally encrypted signal. Nobody can listen in on your calls
- Integrated busy light
- Recharge 80% in just 1.5 hours
- 900MHz frequency for clear, static free calls
- Easy installation! Click here to view the easy setup guide for your Plantronics CS Series headset.
Totally wireless, the CS50 gives you up to eight hours talk time and the wireless convenience to roam up to 300 feet while having secure conversations.
Handset lifter allows you to answer and end your calls remotely.
|Max Range / Cord Length||300 ft./90m|
|Connector Type (view connectors)||
|Lines: (telephone products only)||Not Applicable|
|Compatibility||Works with your existing single- or multi-line corded phone|
|Color||Silver & Black|
|Special Technologies||900 MHz|
|Warranty||1 Year Replacement|
|Battery Life||8 hour talk time|
|Handset Lifter Compatible||Yes|
|Quick Disconnect||Not Applicable|
|DC Adapter Compatible||Yes|
|What's in the box?||Plantronics Wireless Headset, Plantronics Amplifier/Charger, Plantronics HL10 Handset Lifter, Ring Detector Kit, Plantronics AC/DC Adapter, Plantronics Connector Cord, Plantronics Earloops, Plantronics Headband|
Average Customer rating for this item:(15 Reviews)
I call it my freedom device. It sets me free to be about other issues when I'm not on the phone.
Thanks for a great product.
Cooper Chockley Orthodontics
Fuel Injection Service
Ag Parts LTD
United Teachers UniServ
United Teachers UniServ
St. Thomas More School
Geny Insurance Agency, Inc.
The CS50 is like the best friend I never knew I needed or wanted, but once I had I couldn’t let go.
Before I had been introduced to the world of wireless headsets I had a misconception that they’d sound horrible, not be versatile, not get a lot of range, and die frequently.
I was immediately proved wrong after my first meeting with the CS50.
After the quick setup that took me less than 10 minutes, I discovered that first of all, it was comfortable to wear.
Ear hooks that come in three different sizes instead of a one-size-fits-all type ear hook immediately sold me on the comfort factor.
Add to that the option that I can wear it over my head on those bad hair days (and blame it on the headset) and I saw my opinion of the headset start to change. What about the technical side of it?
How would I sound to my callers and how would they sound to me? Imagine my surprise when I realized the sound quality was crystal clear and upon quizzing people I spoke with, they had no idea I was even on a headset.
The range was great and the talk time was perfect for my eight-hour day.
I let the headset charge over night and it’s ready to last with me the very next day throughout my whole shift.
When using this headset with the HL10 handset lifter, answering calls was never easier.
Now instead of picking up my handset receiver, I simply had to push to a button on my headset to be active on a call!
I had grossly underestimated technology, and I was thoroughly impressed with the CS50.
The one drawback of it is that there may be interference, static, or buzzing when used close to other wireless products, but otherwise I’d recommend this headset to anyone.
1) I'm missing fewer calls and
2) I'm able to do more while on the phone. Can't thank you enough for your help.
San Francisco, CA
Garden Grove, CA
Winter Park, FL