Skip to content
Handset lifter Ring Detection setup
- First, you must get your office phone to ring. Call it from your cell or any other phone.
- As soon as your phone begins to ring, hold down the P1 button on your handset lifter. Hold it down until the blue light starts flashing. Now you can let go.
- The rest will happen automatically. Allow the phone to continue to ring. After four or five rings, the call will drop to voicemail.
- Within a few seconds, the blue flashing light will flash red. This lets you know the Ring Detection setup is complete.
- Now every time your phone rings, you'll hear a chime in your headset to let you know you're getting a call.