Skip to content
Replace or Reset your DW Pro1 Battery
- Remove headset from the base. Locate the battery underneath the door on the far side of the headband.
- There's a small seam on the battery door. Use your fingernail to pop it open.
- Pull off the battery door. You'll see that the battery is connected to some wires and a little white plug. Gently pull by the wires to disconnect it.
- For a reset, leave the battery out for about 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
- For a replacement, take your new battery and plug it back in. Resting the wires on the left side of the receptacle, set the battery back into place.
- Re-seal the battery door. Line up the black plastic and snap it back into place.
- Put your microphone back on the charging base and leave it to charge for a full hour.