Skip to content
Replace or Reset your OfficeRunner Battery
- Remove the earloop or headband.
- Position the microphone so the tip is pointing down and the speaker is pointed towards you.
- Place your thumbnail in the seam at the top between the dull and shiny plastic.
- Get your thumbnail into that groove and gently push up to separate the battery door.
- Gently pull back on the battery door to expose the battery.
- The battery is connected by three wires to a little white plug. Grab it by the wires and gently pull the white plug straight out.
- For a reset, leave the battery out for about 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
- For a replacement, take your new battery and line it up with the red wire on the left.
- Gently push the plug into the receptacle.
- Re-seal the battery door, starting at the bottom. Line up the black plastic and snap it back into place.
- Charge your microphone without the headband for a full hour.