Skip to content
SuperLoop Removal Guide
- To remove, first gently pull the loop itself off of the Superloop cover.
- Find the seam on the side of the mic where the Superloop attaches.
- With a fingernail (or two) under the seam, pull the side of the Superloop toward you. You’ll hear a light snapping sound, don’t be alarmed! That means this side has come free, as intended.
- Continue to pull, and the remainder of the Superloop will come off!
- To replace the Superloop onto the mic, simply line the plastic up so the rounded portion covers the raised speaker of the mic. Gently and firmly press down until it snaps back into place!